Why work for Northern Mat & Bridge?
- Our team is awesome. Northern Mat & Bridge employees are helpful and generous. Company functions are organized to allow friendly affiliations to develop. Dinners, Pot-Lucks, BBQ’s, Parties, Golf Tournaments are some of the fun things we do to help develop our dynamic team and help make Northern Mat & Bridge a great place to work.
Safety Driven Culture
- Safety brings you home. Northern Mat & Bridge puts safety first in all functions of our business. Regardless if it’s in the field, shop, mat plant, or the office, Northern Mat & Bridge provides all training, education, and equipment necessary to provide a safe work environment for its employees. We believe that by doing so, the quality of our employees working conditions will always be the safest.
- Tired of not being heard? Northern Mat & Bridge leadership team listens. They are attentive and accessible and encourage employee participation. Through meetings, tool box chats, workshops, and group discussions, employees are regularly invited to participate and share their ideas on the different issues affecting them.
Right Tools for the Job
- Want to update your skills/education? Want the right equipment for performing your job? Northern Mat & Bridge gives its employees the necessary tools, equipment, and training to be effective and efficient at their jobs using several different initiatives.
- Northern Mat & Bridge realizes every employee in the organization plays an important role in the realization of our mission statement to safely deliver the most cost-effective site access solutions. Without our employees our company would not be Canada’s leading access solutions company. We reward all our employees with many incentives including our profit-sharing plan. As without our dedicated employees, we wouldn’t be where we are today!
Put your money where your mouth is. In 2014 Northern Mat & Bridge LP was proud to announce that we have been selected as a finalist for Alberta Venture magazines’ Best Workplaces Award 2014 in the following categories:
- Best Workplace for Benefits, Perks, & Incentives
- Best Workplace for Health and Safety
Comments are closed for this post, but if you have spotted an error or have additional info that you think should be in this post, feel free to contact us.